Policy and Strategy jobs in North West England
Found 5 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- North West Region
- Dependent on experience
An exciting Planning Policy and Programme Manager role in Warrington council.
- Competitive salary package, based on experience
We are seeking committed, enthusiastic and versatile Principal and Associate Town Planners to work from our Altrincham office.
- Isle of Man
- £28,527 - £36,010 (Effective from the 1 April 2014)
We are looking for a planner who is keen to start a career in planning by assisting in the preparation of the planning policy framework on the Isle of Man.
- Halifax, West Yorkshire, Pennines
- PO2 - PO5, SCP 34-37, £28,922 - £31,160 per annum
We are looking for a Chartered Surveyor or Planner with the diligence and imagination to make projects happen.
- £30000 per annum + Package
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with a well established planning department, who are eagerly seeking a planner level consultant due to an ever...