Found 17 Permanent jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Special C, £46,570 - £49,301 per annum
Wanted: A leader to make jobs and economic development happen in Calderdale, the heart of Pennine West Yorkshire.
We are looking for the right person to lead our shared planning policy service and guide it through a challenging time
We are looking for the right person to lead the development management team primarily covering the Vale of White Horse District Council's admi...
- £Very competitive and dependent on experience. Full benefits + good bonus
Beach Baker have been exclusively retained to recruit a planning manager to cover the South West and South Wales for this leading developer.
- £35k - £45k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a principal planner (or possibility for a Team Leader appointment) to join an expanding organisation in Norfolk
- £Dependent on experience + Benefits/Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for associate/director level town planners to join an established planning team in Bristol.
- North West Region (Manchester base)
- Competitive salary, company car and benefits
An exciting opportunity within Taylor Wimpey for a highly motivated individual with good negotiation skills. Competitive remuneration package.
- £Competitive and dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Director level Town Planner to join an expanding consultancy in Surrey.
- Up to £85,000
We are seeking an ambitious Service Director to manage the Authority’s Planning, Transportation and Highways functions across the Wakefield District and Five...
- St Albans City & District
- Inclusive Salary range from £ 33,128 up to £36,676 per annum
Opportunity for a brilliant, customer focused manager to lead a team of Planning & Building Control Technicians in a very busy Local Authority.
- Horsham, West Sussex
- £29,528 - £33,128 pa
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Senior Planning Officer to join our team to influence the future shape of Horsham District.
- £49,410 to £54,209 per annum
We are a progressive council with exciting levels of growth planned and are looking to strengthen our management team with a Group Manager.
- Halifax, West Yorkshire, Pennines
- PO2 - PO5, SCP 34-37, £28,922 - £31,160 per annum
We are looking for a Chartered Surveyor or Planner with the diligence and imagination to make projects happen.