Conservation/Environment jobs in Manager
Found 4 jobs for £30,000 - £39,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Special C, £46,570 - £49,301 per annum
Wanted: A leader to make jobs and economic development happen in Calderdale, the heart of Pennine West Yorkshire.
We are looking for the right person to lead our shared planning policy service and guide it through a challenging time
We are looking for the right person to lead the development management team primarily covering the Vale of White Horse District Council's admi...
- St Albans City & District
- Inclusive Salary range from £ 33,128 up to £36,676 per annum
Opportunity for a brilliant, customer focused manager to lead a team of Planning & Building Control Technicians in a very busy Local Authority.
- Halifax, West Yorkshire, Pennines
- PO2 - PO5, SCP 34-37, £28,922 - £31,160 per annum
We are looking for a Chartered Surveyor or Planner with the diligence and imagination to make projects happen.
- £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
CPRE is seeking an outstanding individual to lead our work on spatial planning and manage a small team promoting the more sustainable use of land.
- Negotiable dependent on experience
Vibrant and progressive local authority based in the Cambridgeshire area are looking to recruit an Interim Manager for their DM function.