Development Control jobs in Greater London
Found 13 jobs for £30,000 - £39,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Greater London / NW London
- Between £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience and MRTPI qualification/s)
An excellent opportunity to join an expanding Planning & Development Consultancy in NW London. Clients: housebuilders, private landowners, public sector/char...
- £28.00 to £30.00 per hr Ltd Co
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner with one of London's most architecturally diverse and progressive borough councils.
- London or Manchester
- £Negotiable (12 mth fixed term contract with potential extension)
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's leading Planning Consultancy's for an Associate Director / Senior Planner.
- Competitive salary + bonus, pension, payment of professional fees, car allowance, phone, laptop
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner in a Central and South East England Consultancy
- East of England
- £25 - £28 per hour
Busy local council are seeking an experienced Senior Development Management Planner to join their team on an interim basis
- South England
- Negotiable - dependant on experience
Experienced DC Planner required to work in a busy local authority in the South of England
- Central England
- £17 - £21 ph
Our prestigious local authority are looking for experienced officers on temporary contracts
- £40,000 per annum plus benefits (12 month fixed term contract)
Argent is one of the UK's leading property development companies. Due to its development pipeline and growing workload, Argent is looking for a commercially-...
- City of London
- £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Private Planning Consultancy - LONDON Assistant Town Planner - £20000-£24000 + Benefits Town Planner - £23000-£32000 + Benefits (RTPI Qualified) L...
- London - West End
- Up to £40K plus car allowance, benefits and bonus
Excellent opportunity for a commercial and experienced development planner to work on complex, high profile schemes in a friendly team within a high profile ...