Town Centres jobs in Consultancy
Found 7 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Competitive package
We are seeking to recruit an experienced qualified professional planner with at least 5 years experience
- Choose from Bedford or Sheffield positions
- Salary is dependant on skills, experience and location
4no graduate positions across our Bedford and Sheffield offices
- Director positions are available at Bristol and Cardiff
- Competitive to match skills and experience, plus extensive benefit packages
Chartered town planners or similar, with 7-10 years post-qualification experience and strong leadership, town planning and business development skills.
- Choose from our Bedford or Sheffield offices
- Competitive salaries to match skills and experience
Qualified Town Planner numerate and with the ability to write English in a clear and concise manner. IT literate with good skills in word processing, spreads...
- City of London
- £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Private Planning Consultancy - LONDON Assistant Town Planner - £20000-£24000 + Benefits Town Planner - £23000-£32000 + Benefits (RTPI Qualified) L...
- Soho - Central London
Looking to recruit a Senior development planner to work with developers and investors on town centre and commercial development projects
- Competitive salary + bonus, pension, discounted season ticket loan, payment of professional fees.
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner in a London Property Consultancy.