Senior Town Planner - Property Developer - Southampton
Are you an experienced Town Planner seeking new career opportunities?
Do you hold over 5 year's Private sector experience?
Have you achieved or working towards MRTPI status?
Due to expansion and workload we are seeking a Senior Town Planner is Southampton to join a property developer.
The role & requirements:
- Educated to MSc level in Town Planning
- Hold over 5 years Private sector experience
- Ideally hold MRTPI status
- Strong commercial awareness of Land & Country planning
- Assist on gaining planning approval for new and existing projects
- Manage planning applications
- Submit local plan submissions
- Liaise with land manager and buyers to secure new developments
- Attend external client meetings
The successful candidate will join the existing Planning team and be exposed to an excellent opportunity for career progression. In addition you shall receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your previous Town Planning experience.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role or further planning opportunities in greater detail.
Apply for Senior Town Planner - Property Developer - Southampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly