Senior Planning Officer
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner to join an expanding Local Council Development Control team based in Yorkshire.
This role is for an initial period of 6 months with a view to extend, they also offer flexible working days which can be compressed to 4 days a week with potential to work a day from home.
- Managing a mixed caseload of minor, complex medium and up to strategic major applications consisting of listed building consents, residential and commercial etc.
- Attend site visits
- Conduct pre application meetings
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Take on meetings with architects, leading developers and external consultants
- Prior Approvals
- Assist with negotiation of s106 agreements
- Conducting duty planning
Successful candidates will have a degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject with experience as a Development Control Officer at a UK practical planning authority with great communication and report writing skills.
If you would like to be put forward for this role please contact Emily Leed at Macdonald & Company on either 020 3764 9261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Planning Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly