Junior Land Buyer - Residential - Cheshire
Have you completed a Town Planning degree and are interested in a Land Buying role?
Do you have an understanding of Land Acquisition?
Can you demonstrate your geographical knowledge of the North West?
We are seeking a Junior Land Buyer to join a housebuilder who operates across the UK to join their offices in Cheshire.
- You must have completed a Town Planning or associated degree subject
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Have an excellent understanding on the Planning process
- Hold an understanding of land acquisition and how to identify develop opportunities
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
The role will involve you reporting to the Land Manager and Land Director and assist in the development, purchasing and identifying new residential development sites across the North West. You will be responsible for liaising with land owners and agents and dealing with taking sites through the planning process from inception through to completion.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss the role or further Land or Planning opportunities in greater detail.
Apply for Junior Land Buyer - Residential - Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly