Land Manager - Clientside - Cheshire
Are you an experienced land Manager interested in new opportunities in Cheshire?
Do you hold a strong Geographical understanding of the North West?
Can you demonstrate your technical ability to manage land projects from cradle to the grave?
We are seeking a Land Manager in Cheshire to join a recognised Housebuilder who operate across multiple regions across the UK.
- Hold relevant degree in Town Planning
- Have a minimum of 5-10 years land acquisition experience
- Strong knowledge of cradle to the grave strategy
- Understanding of the Planning process
- Excellent Geographical knowledge of the North West
- Manage new and existing land developments and acquisitions across the North West
- Liaise with Land Buyers on negotiation of the purchase of new land
- Work closely with Land Director to oversee efficient operation of new build developments
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive starting salary in conjunction with your previous Land Management experience. In addition there will be excellent scope for further career development.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss the role or further Land or Planning opportunities in greater detail.
Apply for Land Manager - Clientside - Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly