Senior Planner | Sheffield | 2+ years' post-grad experience
An experienced Town Planner is required to join a busy and successful consultancy in Sheffield.
This consultancy is one of the UK’s fastest growing planning firms, with other professional disciplines also working within the group. They have a number of growing offices spread across the country and meet at a company-wide events a couple of times a year.
Projects are diverse, covering a wide range of sectors including residential, strategic promotions, commercial, heritage and listed buildings, education, retirement living, public sectors DM and policy services, retails impact assessments and much more. You will be given every opportunity to be involved in a range of projects ensuring maximum industry exposure and experience, and also giving you the opportunity to develop a wide ranging network and client base over time.
Requirements of the successful candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in a private or public sector planning environment – ideally more;
- Development Management / Applications focused background;
- Experience in either processing and advising on planning applications, or writing and submitting applications on behalf of the client;
- Excellent report and letter writing skills;
- Experience attending and speaking at planning committee;
- A degree in Planning or related field;
- MRTPI or on the licentiate pathway;
- A commercial outlook with drive and ambition to succeed in a consultancy environment;
- Keen to further career, work with autonomy on some projects, manage and mentor junior staff and continue to develop through further CPD training and attending conferences and events.
Rewards and benefits:
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary (DOE), bonuses, pension contributions, generous holiday allowance, laptop, phone, RTPI membership fees and much more.
A full driving licence and own car are essential for this position as you will be required to travel to sites across the region. You will be fully reimbursed for your mileage costs at HMRC rates.
Interested? You probably should be!
To find out more about this opportunity (in confidence of course), please call Claire on 07983 143 831 | 020 7859 4246, or apply directly below. Alternatively, apply by sending your CV (with contact number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV and personal details are safe with us. We only send out CV’s with explicit permission from the candidate.
Apply for Senior Planner | Sheffield | 2+ years' post-grad experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly