Development Manager - South Wales - Residential Care
We are currently seeking a Development Manager in Cardiff to join a market leading care home developer. This is an excellent opportunity to work the Land & Planning team to deliver projects across the UK.
- Assess technical issues associated with land acquisitions
- Manage and prepare surveys and reports for planning applications
- Support development sales and completion of land acquisition
- Hold professional accreditation with RICS or CIOB
- Understanding of residential care sector
- Hold technical understanding of highways, ground assessments, drainage and utilities
- Have a clear understanding of Town & Country Planning
- Previous experience with housebuilder or developer in a technical role
The successful applicant will join the existing Development team and report to the regional development director. You will work in conjunction with the Planning and Land team to deliver residential care projects across the UK. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits to match your existing experience.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role in greater detail.
Apply for Development Manager - South Wales - Residential Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly