An architecturally diverse planning authority with renowned heritage assets and conservation areas are in the market for a Planning Officer for an initial 3 month period.
You will be responsible for processing a caseload of mainly minor householder applications including residential extensions.
- Managing a caseload of minor planning applications within statutory time frames
- Validation of planning applications
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants
- Conduct duty planning
- Coordinate and attend site visits
- Negotiate finalize and discharge conditions
- Advise planning enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions
Successful candidates will have a degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject with practical experience as a Development Control Officer in the UK or overseas.
You will have an aptitude for processing a mixed caseload of minor applications with good communication and report writing skills.
For further details please contact Alex Ashman at Macdonald & Company on either 020 7318 5864 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Planning Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Policy and Strategy Trainee Central Government jobs in South West England
- Full Time Policy and Strategy Trainee Housing jobs in South West England
- Full Time Policy and Strategy Trainee Property jobs in South West England
- Full Time Policy and Strategy Trainee Local Authority jobs in South West England
- Full Time Policy and Strategy Trainee Other Public sector jobs in South West England