Senior Town Planner
Dynamic opportunity for a Senior Town Planner to join our North London client in their Development Management Planning team.
As the Senior Town Planner your work shall involve processing and assessing planning applications while also providing support to the principal planners and managers in planning matters.
The role will allow you to further develop your proven ability to read plans and maps to a good standard, interpreting information spatially as well as exercise good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
In the position of Senor Town Planner your previous experience will include:
- A degree in town or urban planning
- Proven ability to successfully work under pressure and meet deadlines and performance targets
- The ability to make quality planning decisions
- Successful experience and demonstration in investigating, analysing, recommending and presenting solutions to planning issues.
As Senior Town Planner your work shall also involve:
- Processing and assessing planning applications including certificates of lawful development, adverts, licences, householders, prior notifications, change of use, listed building and minor developments
- Preparing and giving evidence at appeals
- Negotiating improvements to development proposals to add value and Section 106 planning obligations
- Providing planning advice in person, over the phone and in writing to clients, applicants, agents and members of the public.
To discuss this position in further detail please call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854, alternatively you can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly