Planning Technical Assistant – Registration
One of our public sector clients in Berkshire is looking to recruit for a planning validations officer on a 3 month rolling contract basis. The suitable candidate would need to have the appropriate planning qualifications and experience at the level required. My client are offering competitive hourly rates for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To provide technical and clerical support to the Development Control team by the receipt, verification, recording and processing of planning applications, planning appeals and planning enforcement requests for service. To provide a front line service for the receipt of planning applications.
- To professionally validate including checking submissions against national and local checklists and relevant guidance, checking accuracy of the drawings, identifying statutory and non-statutory consultees, undertake processing of all applications validated in compliance with the Council's Statement of Community Involvement and working practices.
- To provide information, guidance and advice as required to councillors, applicants, developers and their agents, members of the public, local organisations, other Council departments and others on planning matters.
If you are interesting in hearing more about this position and the whereabouts of this client please apply to the position or ring Alex Lyon for a confidential chat on 0161 413 7290.
This client is looking to have somebody start in the next week or two so if interested please apply with urgency.
Apply for Planning Technical Assistant – Registration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Youth Work Trainee Central Government jobs in Windsor
- Full Time Youth Work Trainee Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Windsor
- Full Time Youth Work Trainee Community Group jobs in Windsor
- Full Time Youth Work Trainee Consultancy jobs in Windsor
- Full Time Youth Work Trainee Education jobs in Windsor