Principal Policy Officer
This Local Authority based in Essex are looking for an experienced Principal Policy Officer to join their team for an initial period of 6 months to cover maternity leave. The purpose of this role is to carry out a broad range of functions under the Town and Country Planning Acts and other related legislation relating to the production of planning policy documents.
Hourly Rate - £38-£45 p/hr ltd
Location - Essex
Duration - 6 Months initially
- Achieve service plan objectives and targets
- To be responsible for the processing of Development Plan policy documents
- Undertake consultations and presentations, including providing support at public exhibitions in respect of the Growth & Strategy Team's area of work
- To be for the and presentation of evidence at examination in public, planning inquiries and forums
- Represent the council at meetings
- of Corporate Reports
- The ability to produce well structured and coherent reports
Please note that this role is inside of IR35.
All applications must be RTPI accredited and have their own means of transport.
If you are interested in this role or would like some more information please call Poppy Dugan at Matchtech on 01489 898 804 or email me directly at Poppy.Dugan@Matchtech.com.
Apply for Principal Policy Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly