Graduate Town Planner
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a individual with 1+ years planning experience who will either have or be working towards chartered membership of the RTPI. This role could also be suitable for a strong graduate.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assisting senior planners in their development planning projects
- Preparing and monitoring planning applications and appeals
- Planning research
- Producing and assembling high quality reports
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in the preparation of planning applications, will be able to exhibit a wide range of core planning skills, work well independently as well as within a team and have strong report writing skills. You will also need to show outstanding communication skills both written and spoken and have a height of confidence as you will be making professional and strong relationships with clients on a regular basis.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to know more then please give Claire a call on 020 7859 4246 / 07729 497920. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact number. All communication will remain confidential and we will not send your CV to any companies without your explicit permission.
Please be aware that although we do endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always the case. If you do not hear from us within five working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Graduate Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Consultancy jobs in Chesterfield
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Education jobs in Chesterfield
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Housing jobs in Chesterfield
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Other Private sector jobs in Chesterfield
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Urban Regeneration Company jobs in Chesterfield