CONTRACT POSITIONS NATIONWIDE
2 days left
- Architecture, Brownfield Development, Community Development, Community Safety, Community/Neighbourhood Renewal, Conservation/Environment, Development Control, Economic Development/Funding, Education, Enforcement, Engineering, GIS/Mapping, Housing, Inward Investment, Leisure/Tourism, Minerals/Waste, Olympic Delivery, Partnerships, Planning, Regeneration, Research, Town Centres, Transport, Urban Design
The market is picking up post-Easter, and as we thought we would summarise our available contract positions for you to peruse over the weekend…
- Senior Enforcement Officer SURREY – 6 months
- Planning Consultant (Major Projects) KENT – 4 months rolling
- Planning Officer (DM) OXFORDSHIRE – Flexible working
- Planning Officer (DM) GLOUCESTERSHIRE
- Senior Planner (DM) SOUTH YORKSHIRE
- Enforcement Officer HERTFORDSHIRE
- Senior Planner (Major Projects) WARWICKSHIRE
- Senior Enforcement & Appeals Officer KENT
- Principal Planning Officer (DM) ESSEX
- Planning Officer (DM) LONDON – 3 months rolling
- Principal Planner LONDON
- Senior Planning Officer (DM) ESSEX
- Planning Officer (DM) ESSEX
- Principal Planning Officer (Policy) ESSEX - 6 months +
- Senior Planning Officer LANCASHIRE
- Senior Planner (Major Developments) CAMBRIDGESHIRE – 6 months+ - £35-40+
- Planning Officer, Team Leader and permanent opportunities – DEVON
- Planning Officer (DM) SUFFOLK - 6 months - £25+
- Project Manager (Major Projects) CAMBRIDGESHIRE – Day Rate £400+
- Senior Planner (DM) BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
- Senior Planner (DM) NOTTINGHAMSHIRE – 6 months
- Principal Planner (Policy) – part-time SUSSEX – 3 months+
- Planning Officer (DM) BERKSHIRE – 3months+
This is just a snapshot of what we are working on at the moment. If you’d be interested in more information on any of these positions, please do get in touch.
All rates are negotiable and competitive.
More widely, if you an experienced or qualified planner considering a career change, or you would like some advice on your CV, or what your next best step would be, we are always happy to have a chat with you about this in the strictest confidence.
Why Park Avenue?
Tired of speaking to a different consultant every time you pick up the phone?
Know who you are dealing with every step of the way when you work with us.
Our reputation is extremely important to us. We want you to be happy with our service, pleased with your hourly rate, and starting your position knowing that the best possible working arrangements have been negotiated for you. Negotiating the right terms at the beginning of your contract can prevent a lot of headaches further down the line. Why wouldn’t you leave this in the hands of an experienced consultant?
We charge less, we give you more. What’s not to love?
If you’d like to speak to us, we’d love to hear from you.
Ella, 020 3795 4833, 07584 314 447, email@example.com
Richard, 020 3795 4830, 07710 498 286, Richard@park-avenue.co.uk
Apply for CONTRACT POSITIONS NATIONWIDE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Urban Design Team Leader Consultancy jobs in Oxfordshire
- Urban Design Team Leader Government Agency/Quango jobs in Oxfordshire
- Urban Design Team Leader Local Authority jobs in Oxfordshire
- Urban Design Team Leader Non-Government Agencies jobs in Oxfordshire
- Urban Design Team Leader Other Public sector jobs in Oxfordshire