VARIOUS CONTRACT POSITIONS
- Architecture, Brownfield Development, Community Development, Community Safety, Community/Neighbourhood Renewal, Conservation/Environment, Development Control, Economic Development/Funding, Education, Enforcement, Engineering, GIS/Mapping, Housing, Information Communication Technology, Inward Investment, Legal, Leisure/Tourism, Minerals/Waste, Olympic Delivery, Other, Partnerships, Planning, Policy and Strategy, Property Development, Regeneration, Research, Social Enterprise, Social Inclusion/Exclusion, Surveying, Town Centres, Transport, Urban Design, Youth Work
It’s been a really busy spring at Park Avenue, and rather than spam the Planning Jobs feed with all of them, we thought we’d compile our best contract jobs for you, nationwide, in one place..
- Planning Officer (DM) LONDON – 3 months rolling
- Enforcement Officer SURREY
- Senior Enforcement & Appeals Officer KENT
- Senior Planning Officer (DM) ESSEX
- Planning Officer (DM) ESSEX
- Planner/Senior Planner (DM) LEICESTERSHIRE – 3 months+
- Principal Planning Officer (Policy) ESSEX - 6 months +
- Senior Planning Officer LANCASHIRE
- Senior Planner (Major Developments) CAMBRIDGESHIRE – 6 months+ - £35-40+
- Planning Officer (DM) SUFFOLK - 6 months - £25+
- Project Manager (Major Projects) CAMBRIDGESHIRE – Day Rate £400+
- Senior Planner (DM) BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
- Senior Planner (DM) NOTTINGHAMSHIRE – 6 months
- Principal Planner (Policy) – part-time SUSSEX – 3 months+
- Graduate Planner (Enforcement) LONDON – 3 months
- Planning Officer (DM) BERKSHIRE – 3months+
- Planning Officer, Team Leader and permanent opportunities – DEVON
We will negotiate the best possible rate for your level of experience relevant to the position.
Budgets and general rates do vary between local authorities and areas; if you have any questions about contracting in general in your local area, get in touch! We don't advertise everything, so it's always best to call or email to stay in the loop! We’d love to hear from you.
This is just a small snapshot of what we are working on at the moment. If you’d be interested in more information on any of these positions, please do get in touch.
More widely, if you an experienced or qualified planner considering a career change, or you would like some advice on your CV, or what your next best step would be, we are always happy to have a chat with you about this in the strictest confidence.
If you’d like to speak to us, we’d love to hear from you.
Ella, 020 3795 4833, 07584 314447, firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard, 020 3795 4830, 07710 498286, Richard@park-avenue.co.uk