Land Referencing and Access Manager
On behalf of our client we are seeking to appoint a Land Referencing and Access Manager to lead the land referencing activities, the land access process and the production of the relevant Property supporting documentation for the DCO process including the Book of Reference.
- Define and manage the Land Referencing process for the identification of all affected land and property owners and interested parties
- Specify and maintain a system for recording all Land Interest stakeholder and valuation information to the standard required to meet the needs of the DCO process and to enable appropriate stakeholder management
- Lead the production of the required DCO documentation relating to the Property function including the Book of Reference, Statement of Reasons etc. to build a compelling case for the acquisition of all necessary land interests resulting in a successful DCO examination of these issues
- Develop and lead the Land Access process to provide timely access to land as required by the needs of the Expansion Programme but in a capitally efficient manner
- Manage the day to day interface between survey providers and land owners and ensuring that access is negotiated in accordance with the values of the Organisation.
- Manage the Section 52 and 53 processes with PINS where these are required
- Manage the Land Access team manager
- Appoint and manage suppliers in the delivery of Land Referencing services, database services, and specialist legal advice
Qualifications & Skills
Graduate and/or post graduate relevant planning / development / legal qualification
At least 8 years relevant post graduate experience in development and programme management, DCO experience highly desirable
Previous experience in land referencing and access agreements strongly preferred
Experience of leading consultant teams in the timely production of complex deliverables
Highly organised with the ability to form and manage plans coordinating the activities of multiple surveyors across multiple landowners in accordance with individual agreements
The salary for this position has not yet been decided. We are currently shortlisting interested parties for this role and there may be some opportunity to be guided by the market.
We look forward to receiving your application.