Associate planning Director
We have been instructed by one of the top nation-wide property consultancies, to appoint a select number of Planning professionals to continue to build their capability to service to clients in the Leeds market.
Description of the Role
Reporting to a Director of Planning, the successful candidate will be working closely with an already strong client base (funds, investors, HNW individuals and developers) across multiple property classes. The team thrives on individuals who are interested in working across various projects rather than siloed into one niche area within planning. It is a collaborative environment with shared learning integral to delivering the best outcome for their clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with clients, stakeholders and local community bodies (public and private), subcontractors, designers and suppliers throughout all stages of planning;
- Managing planning applications, appeals, hearings and enquiries;
- Reporting directly to clients, senior management, project teams and wider teams on the planning strategy clearly and in detail.
To achieve success in the role, successful candidates must meet the following pre-requisites:
- relevant professional qualifications (degree level or equivalent);
- 6 years minimum PQE;
- Full knowledge and understanding of all stages of the planning process;
- Extensive experience in planning appeals, hearings and enquiries;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and well connect and regarded amongst LPA’s;
- A team player with the interest in mentoring more junior colleagues.
We would be interested in hearing from individuals and teams looking to make a career move.
Basic: £50k - £70k per annum (negotiable)
+ Discretionary Bonus
+ Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Full package details will be disclosed to those candidates invited to interview stage.
The client are looking to interview and make an offer as soon as the correct candidate becomes available. If you are interested in applying for the role please email myself @ email@example.com or apply online