Senior to Principal Planner
Not getting exposure to interesting projects? We have been asked by our client to find their next rising star for their Cambridge office.
You will be joining a busy and large team in the area, working on a mix of commercial, residential and given responsibility from day one. Among other activities you will:
- Lead on small and medium projects and assist on larger schemes, with a view to responsibility increasing
- Look to find new business and be involved in marketing and networking to expand your and the business’s client base
- Liaise and negotiate with various stakeholders including developers and planning officers
- Assisting in analysis of the market and research, as well as preparing documents for input into your caseload such as Planning Reports and Statements
- Helping senior colleagues with mentoring and managing junior staff and the team
This role would suit an experienced Chartered Planner ready to step up, or someone already at the Senior or Principal level keen to move onto bigger and better things.
You must be Chartered and have at least one role’s worth of private sector experience, as well as ideally some local knowledge of the Northern Home Counties region, although relocators will be considered who have some private sector knowledge.
In exchange for working for this growing and successful team, you will be offered a competitive package and have a company behind you that is keen for you to personally grow and succeed in your career.
Interested? Please apply here, or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Regeneration Team Leader Consultancy jobs in Cambridge
- Full Time Regeneration Team Leader Housing jobs in Cambridge
- Full Time Regeneration Team Leader Property jobs in Cambridge
- Full Time Regeneration Team Leader Other Private sector jobs in Cambridge
- Full Time Regeneration Team Leader Partnership jobs in Cambridge