Head of Planning - Manchester - Niche private sector opening
Head of Planning - Manchester - Exciting Niche private sector opening
£50k + Excellent bonus scheme + Pension + Healthcare
An exciting opening has arisen in Manchester City Centre for an experienced Town Planner to join a Niche Planning Consultancy.
My client is well known in the North West and has offices across the UK. Their services include Landscape Architecture, Environmental, Engineering and Town Planning. Their Planning department work on a wide range of sectors which include Leisure, Residential, Retail and Commercial projects. Given the amount of retained business they have, they are seeking an experience Planner to join as soon as possible to manage and grow this part of the business.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Full MRTPI membership or due to become a member shortly
- A minimum of 7 years planning experience, ideally within the private sector
- An excellent knowledge of the local area, planning policies and procedures
- Exposure to a wide variety of planning applications, preferably within the leisure schemes
- A wide network of contacts where you will look to grow your client portfolio
- An ambition to grow the department and increase the company's presence in the planning market over the coming years
In return, the successful Planner will receive an excellent base salary with a host of additional benefits. These include a contributory pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus scheme and a generous amount of annual leave. The position will also give the successful applicant the responsibility to grow and shape the planning department how they see fit, with excellent progression opportunities available.
To apply for this role, please send your updated CV and covering letter to Jon Taylor at Jon.Taylor@penguinrecruitment.co.uk alternatively, please feel free to give Jon a call on 01792 365 107 for an informal and confidential conversation about all our current positions.