Senior/ Principal Policy Officer
My client urgently requires a Senior / Principal Planner to play a pivotal role assisting with the preparation of the Local Plan progressing key documents from the initial stages through to eventual adoption.
This will include coordinating major stakeholders and multi-disciplinary teams to achieve the delivery of planning policy frameworks to aid the continued growth, investment and development of the area
- Preparation and development of the councils Local Plan
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory supporting documents
- Progress Local Plan policies through all relevant informal and statutory procedures
- Manage and provide guidance and support to other members on the team
- Conduct member briefings
- Coordinating extensive consultation exercises through liaison with community groups and strategic partners etc.
Successful candidates will have proven track as a senior policy planner preparing evidence based studies to support the local plan at a UK local authority.
Additionally, applicants must have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written and communication skills.
For further information please contact Emily Leed at Macdonald and Company on 020 3764 9261 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior/ Principal Policy Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly