Principal Planning Officer - Oxford - 6 Months
Our local authority client in Oxford are looking for two Principal Planners to deal with the processing of large scale planning applications. The successful candidate will be working in the major’s team and will need experience in determining several hundred housing units and thousand square foot commercial floor space developments. You may well be expected to pick up some more medium scale apps if required.
You will preferably have both public and private sector knowledge but this role will require you to have worked in a development management team for at least 3 years.
This is a minimum 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend after a performance review. The client can offer great flexibility in working arrangement such as home working and condensed hours and they are willing to pay very good hourly rates for the right candidate.
Please let me know if you are interested in this role by sending an updated CV via email or by calling me for a confidential chat on 0161 413 7290. If this role is not right for you but you are currently looking for a role in planning, please still give me a call today as we have contract jobs vacant across the UK at the moment.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Urban Design Team Leader Central Government jobs in Aylesbury
- Full Time Urban Design Team Leader Consultancy jobs in Aylesbury
- Full Time Urban Design Team Leader Education jobs in Aylesbury
- Full Time Urban Design Team Leader Government Agency/Quango jobs in Aylesbury
- Full Time Urban Design Team Leader Housing jobs in Aylesbury