Planning Enforcement Officer - Sussex - 6 Months
We are currently working on behalf of a local authority in Sussex to source an experienced planning enforcement officer for a 6 month period.
In this post you will provide support for the delivery of an effective enforcement service by investigating breaches of planning control, compliance with planning permissions and conditions under relevant legislation and take appropriate action to secure the removal or remedy of any breaches in a timely manner.
You will provide professional advice on all aspects of planning legislation to service users, you will implement enforcement action and deal with any related complaints with the assistance of specialist officers. This includes working with other officers on appeals, enforcement and prosecution issues, providing written and oral evidence for hearings and Planning (public) Inquiries and Court.
- Degree in Town Planning or equivalent related subject with a Certificate in Planning Enforcement, you will ideally be a member of the RTPI.
- Working knowledge of planning legislation and the development management process together with experience of providing professional enforcement/planning advice.
- Previous experience of working within an enforcement or investigations environment would be desirable.
The council can offer flexible working and condensed hours. They are also paying a competitive rate of £30/hour
If you are interested in this position please email me a current CV to email@example.com
Apply for Planning Enforcement Officer - Sussex - 6 Months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Town Centres Trainee Central Government jobs in West Sussex
- Full Time Town Centres Trainee Charity / Not for Profit jobs in West Sussex
- Full Time Town Centres Trainee Community Group jobs in West Sussex
- Full Time Town Centres Trainee Consultancy jobs in West Sussex
- Full Time Town Centres Trainee Education jobs in West Sussex