Our client is a leading planning and development consultancy, and they are seeking a Town Planner to join their office in Manchester.
Our client provides Town Planning advice and services to a wide range of clients around the UK. They are committed to developing strong relationships with their clients. Their experts have quickly become recognised as being among the top planning consultants in England. Their reputation is built on quality and they are dedicated to delivering strategic and commercially-attractive development solutions that save time, reduce costs and add value.
They are seeking a Town Planner with a range of general planning skills covering policy and development control who wants to continue to learn from working in a diverse work portfolio. Recent experience in a consultancy role dealing with planning and appeal submissions, particularly residential projects and 5-year land supply work, would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Town Planner with excellent written, presentation and project management skills and enjoy working as part of a team. This is a client facing role and you will be responsible for running specific projects, reporting directly to the relevant Director.
- Submitting a wide range of planning applications and appeals
- Build new, and maintain existing client relationships
- Utilise market and planning expertise to offer comprehensive planning advice that meets each client's needs
- Act on behalf of a broad spectrum of private clients and handle small size projects
- Work closely with senior members of the team, assisting with case workload and projects and reporting into the relevant director
- Work towards the RTPI APC process
- Based in a busy and friendly office in Manchester
If you are a recent graduate Town Planner, with up to a year's experience, this dynamic consultancy has the ability to help you progress your professional development. If you are interested, please submit your CV for consideration for this role.