Principal Planner (Full Time and Part Time Roles Available)
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Principal Planner at one London's most dynamic borough councils currently undergoing extensive regeneration, growth and development
You will play a pivotal role managing a caseload of large scale major and strategic applications in one London's largest regeneration areas encompassing phased mixed use residential led schemes.
- Manage and process a caseload of large scale major and strategic applications consisting of residential led mixed use, tall buildings, community infrastructure, and commercial developments etc.
- Facilitate close liaison with major developers, architects and external consultants through paid pre-application meetings.
- Negotiate complex S106 agreements in conjunction with discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters.
- Draft detailed delegated reports and present at committee
- Conduct member briefings, engage with regeneration teams and consult with local community groups
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Senior or Principal Planner in Development management with proven track record processing applications.
You will also have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written and communication skills.
For further information, please feel free to contact Tzenat Abraham at Macdonald and Company by email email@example.com or direct line 0207 318 5877.