Graduate Planner | Bedford | Independent Planning Consultancy
Title: Graduate Town Planner
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
An established Town Planning consultancy who have quickly embraced themselves as pioneers of the planning sector are on the lookout for a skilled Graduate Town Planner. Working in the Bedford office you will be heavily involved in preparing, submitting and monitoring complex planning applications.
As part of this talented team, you will be responsible for managing your own planning appeals and caseloads whilst also being able to undertake site visits and site appraisals. The Town Planner will also lead on client meetings, feasibility studies and will play an overall key part in the company's development of the next few years.
The Town Planner will;
- Be working towards RTPI membership
- Have at least 12 months' planning experience
- Be confident, analytical and will hold strong communicational skills
- Have an expert knowledge of local planning legislation and regulations
- Ideally have prior experience within the private sector
Any further experience to working on major residential projects in the South East is strongly desirable. The Town Planner will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package which would include:
- An excellent base salary
- State of the art facilities, equipment and continual professional development
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Bi-Annual bonus scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- 3% contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme and many other benefits
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on 01792 365 103 or email Myles.Hooban@penguinrecruitment.co.uk. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.