Associate - London
Associate Town Planner - London
£50,000+ (includes excellent benefits)
Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Senior Planner, or Associate in a small firm to join a leading consultancy as a main Associate for their Central London Office.
One of the top Southern Planning Consultancies is opening their doors to offer a rare opportunity within their tight knit Planning team in London. The Practice serves a fantastic range of clients drawn by the firm's excellent feedback and repeat business from both private and public sectors.
If you are looking to get stuck into a role where every day offers a variety of work, encompassing both small bespoke developments to large-scale, complex projects, then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Chartered member of MRTPI
- Strong grasp of statutory planning policy, procedures and requirements.
- Developed a significant portfolio of proven technical and managerial experience within a consultancy or public sector environment
- Commercially aware pioneer in town planning, with a passion for business development & growing your own network of contacts
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams to deliver to, and exceed client expectations.
- Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience of mentoring and managing junior staff.
The company is currently putting together their shortlist, and applications will be considered until the right person is located. The company was founded, and continues to expand successfully, through the support and value they give all their staff, from Graduate to Director.
If you want to be part of a team building for the future, please get in touch.
01202 888986 ext. 243
Apply for Associate - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly