A busy Local Planning Authority based in Lancashire is in need of a Planning Enforcement Officer for an initial 3 month period. As a significant member of the team you will be responsible for managing a varied caseload which includes working on unauthorised developments.
- You will be responsible for investigating and managing a case load of small-scale breaches, to large cases which may require you to represent at planning appeals.
- Your typical caseload will include dealing with unauthorised developments, changes of use and modifications to listed buildings and you will be responsible for investigation through to resolution.
- You will play a fundamental role in serving a variety of enforcement notices, drafting witness statements for enquiries, conducting site visits, and negotiating for retrospective planning permission.
- On occasion you will be required to prepare evidence for prosecutions in conjunction with issuing a variety of notices when required such as Breach of Condition.
- Further duties also encompass reviewing existing cases and negotiating retrospective planning approval where applicable.
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as an Enforcement Officer in a UK local authority.
If you are interested in this position or other Enforcement roles around the country, please don’t hesitate to contact Alex via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7318 5864.
Apply for Planning Enforcement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly