Planning Consultant | York
Title: Town Planner
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000
- Can you work to strict deadlines?
- Have you got experience in the Private sector?
- Are you working towards MRTPI chartership?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a highly respected and recognised Environmental and Rural consultancy based in the North of England. The company has an excellent track record providing planning expertise to an enviable list of both Public and Private sector clients and currently require a forward thinking Planning consultant.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting and conducting independent comprehensive site assessments
- Preparing design and access statements to support all planning applications as well as other planning documents all in accordance with project deadlines
- Planning applications
- Communicating effectively with the client both verbally and written, offering professional advice and keeping them informed of project developments and maintaining a high standard of professionalism at all times
- Fully chartered, or cusp MRTPI looking to submit their APC in the coming months
Any further experience to working on major projects in the North of England is strongly desirable.
You will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package which could include;
- An excellent base salary
- State of the art facilities, equipment and continual professional development
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Bi-Annual bonus scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Cycle to work scheme and many other benefits
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on 01792 365 103 or email Myles.Hooban@penguinrecruitment.co.uk. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.
Apply for Planning Consultant | York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly