An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Officer to work at a dynamic and beautifully located Borough Council in Sussex.
You will be responsible for managing a diverse caseload of Development Management applications encompassing mainly minor to medium applications.
Caseloads will commonly include commercial, mixed use, residential, change of use and listed building consents that cover the following duties:
Additional duties also include
- Managing a caseload of minor to medium planning applications within statutory time frames
- Coordinate pre-application meetings with leading developers, architects and external consultants
- Conduct duty planning
- Coordinate and attend site visits
- Prepare committee reports
- Negotiate finalize and discharge conditions
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience in Development Management with proven track record processing applications in the UK.
You will also have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written and communication skills.
For further information, please feel free to contact Tzenat Abraham at Macdonald and Company by email email@example.com or direct line 0207 318 5877.
Apply for Planning Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly