Environmental Planner / Reading / Leading Consultancy
Environmental Planner - Reading
Leading Development & Infrastructure consultancy
£25,000 - £35,000 p/a (Depending on experience)
Our client are one of the UK's leading development and infrastructure consultancy. Following an increase in workload alongside growth aspirations, our client are currently looking to recruit an Environmental Planner to join the teams busy team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing multi-disciplinary consultancy!
You would assist undertaking projects across sectors including major residential, mixed-use and infrastructure developments helping to secure and implement planning permissions. Our client are currently supporting some of the country's most significant regeneration, development and infrastructure projects and are seeking a candidate whose ambition matches theirs.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a truly multi-disciplinary environment, giving access to a broad knowledge base with the support of experts across the business. It is anticipated that the role will include supporting and managing the delivery of environmental planning work streams, to deliver integrated environmental services, including:
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Health Impact Assessment
- Lighting Assessment
You will work closely with a range of clients, including blue-chip organisations, property developers and local authorities.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 4 years' relevant experience and will have a BSc or MSc in a relevant subject, or the equivalent level qualification. In addition, the candidate must have:
- Broad understanding of environmental issues and disciplines;
- Good knowledge of the planning system and development management procedures;
- Capable of working on your own initiative or part of a team;
- Ability to organise project teams and manage multiple data sources;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel would be useful but not essential; and
- Able to engage with clients and confident in liaising with all levels of management both internally and externally.
The Partner leading this recruitment is looking to meet with suitable Graduate Planners ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please register your interest below by clicking apply.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 365 101 or email@example.com
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS INCLUDE: Reading, Newbury, Oxford, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Woking, Farnborough, Basingstoke.