Associate Director/Director - Hertfordshire - £55,000-£65,000
Associate Director/Director - Hertfordshire - £55,000-£65,000 + Full benefits package
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to announce that they have been instructed by a leading Hertfordshire based client to work on an exclusive Associate Director/Director position.
My client is seeking an experienced Associate Director/Director to join their team due to a rising workload and rapidly increasing client list. They have recently expanded at Senior and Principal level and are now eager to meet with talented candidates to look to lead their growing planning team. The Associate Director/Director will also be expected to support the Managing Director in the growth and direction of the company over the next few years.
As part of the role, the Associate Director/Director will be expected to play a key role in client meetings and having a hands-on role in some complex planning applications. My client works in a variety of sectors, particularly the residential market, so prior experience in this sector would be advantageous. The Associate Director/Director will also hold an excellent knowledge of local planning legislation and procedures.
The Associate Director/Director will;
- Be a Chartered member of the MRTPI
- Have a minimum of 5 years planning experience - ideally from a mixture of public and private sector roles
- Hold a strong knowledge of planning policy
- Be able to manage a team of individuals whilst managing your own workload and number of major and complex planning applications
- Have an excellent network of local planning contacts and have the ambition to create your own client portfolio if you have not previously done so
In return, the Associate Director/Director will be compensated with a fantastic base salary and a truly brilliant benefits package which includes, but is not limited to;
- Flexible working
- Market leading bonus structure
- 8% contributory pension
- Company car/Car allowance
The ideal candidate will also be lined up to be fast tracked to Director level within 2 years of joining, so what are you waiting for? To apply for this position, please send an up to date copy of you CV to Jon.Taylor@penguinrecruitment.co.uk. For more information on this role or about the jobs market in general, please call Jon Taylor on 01792 365 104 for an informal chat.