Town Planner - up to 5 years' experience (Graduates considered too) - Derby
5 days left
- Contract Type
A well-respected multidisciplinary consultancy in Derby is looking to recruit a Town Planner / Senior Town Planner with up to approximately 5 years' experience to support their established East Midlands team. They are also open to receiving applications from recent graduates with a commercial outlook.
Typical projects span a wide range of fields including but not limited to leisure (eg. hotels) and recreation, small to large residential developments, healthcare and public sector developments, retail, estate management, EIA, and strategic advisory services.
To be considered for this role, you should ideally be able to meet all of the following criteria:
- Be qualified, ideally with some proven planning experience and eligibility for membership with either the RTPI or RICS;
- Have good all-round planning knowledge across development management and policy;
- Possess good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and produce a range of reports;
- Have the ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments;
- Be enthusiastic, thorough, ambitious and hard working;
- Be in possession of a full UK clean driving licence;
- Have an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ideally, you should also;
- Be experienced in the determination or preparation of a range of planning applications along with associated negotiations;
- Have a willingness to engage with clients, prospective clients and represent the company at various events.
Our client are strong believers in personal and professional development and have the capacity to aid in the further development of your career, including supporting junior staff through their APC. Working in conjunction with senior staff you will attend client meetings and presentations, take an active role in preparation for appeals and inquiries and play a growing part in business development.
In return our client will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary with excellent benefits package and a positive working environment.
For further information and to have a confidential discussion please call Claire on 07983 143 831 / 020 7859 4246, or apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
If this role is too senior, too junior, or too far for you to travel but you are looking for your next role in Town Planning, please still call us - we are keen to discuss other opportunities with you and have a whole-market view so can offer valuable career advice at any stage of your Town Planning career.
Apply for Town Planner - up to 5 years' experience (Graduates considered too) - Derby
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly