6 days left
- Contract Type
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Officer to work at a thriving local authority in Kent.
You will play a pivotal role managing a case load of minor to medium applications consisting of residential, mixed use, change of use, commercial and listed building consent.
Core responsibilities include the following;
- Managing a caseload of minor to medium planning applications within statutory time frames
- Coordinate paid pre-application meetings with leading developers, architects and external consultants
- Conduct duty planning
- Coordinate and attend site visits
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Negotiate finalize and discharge conditions
The successful candidate will have acquired practical experience in development management at a UK Local authority
Additionally, applicants must have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written & communication skills
For further details, please feel free to contact Tzenat Abraham at Macdonald and Company on 0207 318 5877 or via email email@example.com
Apply for Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly