7 days left
- Contract Type
On behalf of our client we are seeking to appoint a fresh thinking and ambitious Transport Planner.
The organisation is an exciting multi discipline consultancy business who foster and drives a healthy open culture. The team are always looking to push the envelope by always looking for better alternative ways to improve their work and exceed their client's expectations.
You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years post-Graduate experience.
Skills & Experience
- High degree of analytical ability
- Problem solving approach
- Experience in dealing with transport or spatial issues, ideally gained in the private sector
- Understanding of current UK transport policy and ability to apply to a diverse range of projects.
- Ideally experience of working on International transport projects
- Experience of using Junction capacity software PICADY, ARCADY, LinSig, TRANSYT and TRICS trip generation software
- Experience of using network modelling software packages - SATURN, VISSIM, LEGION or similar is an advantage
- Good Presentation and technical writing skills with experience in the preparation and delivery of Technical reports, including sharing of information with non technical clients / stakeholders
- Experience of managing small projects or tasks to quality, cost and time constraints.
Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Transport, Geography, Economics, Mathematics, Civil Engineering or related discipline (Masters preferred)
Salary will be negotiable depending on skills and experience.
For further information please get in contact.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly