Senior DM Planner
4 days left
- Contract Type
DM Planner (MINOR ONLY) – Contract – East Midlands – 3 Month
Due to unforeseen circumstances, my client is looking for a senior DM planner to ONLY deal with minor applications for a local authority in Cambridgeshire. They are looking for someone with green belt experience and someone who wants to deal with only minor applications. They would like to interview as soon as possible and start when you are available. The right candidate will have 3 years or more experience dealing with local authority. The right candidate will have experience in rural and will be willing to learn but also be able to hit the ground running when it comes to householders minor.
This role needs filling urgently. So if you would like to apply or know more about the role, please give me a call.
0161 200 6470
Apply for Senior DM Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Youth Work Trainee Central Government jobs in North West England
- Youth Work Trainee Charity / Not for Profit jobs in North West England
- Youth Work Trainee Community Group jobs in North West England
- Youth Work Trainee Consultancy jobs in North West England
- Youth Work Trainee Education jobs in North West England