Town Planner | Cardiff | Planning Consultancy
Title: Town Planner
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 + Bens
- Are you MRTPI chartered?
- Can you work to strict deadlines?
- Do you Have Private sector experience?
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting one of the UK's leading Consultancy's. Working out of the Cardiff site, this in an opportunity for a skilled Town Planner to flourish within an established team and work on a number of high profile projects within the Residential, Renewables and Infrastructure sectors.
The duties will include:
- Promoting residential and mixed use developments ( Both brownfield and greenfield)
- Assist in the development of new business through networking
- Co-ordination of project teams and project management
- Conducting research and site appraisals on projects for our client base
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
It is essential that the candidate holds solid planning experience, in particular working within the residential sector. A committed attitude and a keen eye for detail are a must, you will have the proven ability to maintain and develop client relationships along with a full UK driving Licence.
Are you extremely passionate about Town Planning? Would you like to receive a fantastic base salary alongside a second to none benefits package? Then don't hesitate and act fast to ensure you don't miss out on a fantastic opportunity.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on 01792 365 103 or email Myles.Hooban@penguinrecruitment.co.uk. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.