Planning Officer/Senior Planner
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Planning Officer to work at a local authority in the North East.
You will play a pivotal role managing a case load of householder and minor commercial and other minor applications consisting of residential, mixed use, change of use, commercial and listed building consent.
Core responsibilities include the following;
- Managing a caseload of minor and householder applications
- Coordinate paid pre-application meetings with leading developers, architects and external consultants
- Conduct duty planning
- Coordinate and attend site visits
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions
The authority is looking for someone to start beginning of March and the contract will run until mid August.
Successful candidates will have proven track record processing planning applications at a UK local authority.
Additionally, applicants must have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written and communication skills.
For further information please contact Emily Leed at Macdonald and Company on 020 3764 9261 or by email at email@example.com
Apply for Planning Officer/Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly