Development Control Officer
5 days left
- Contract Type
My client based in North East England on a contract basis till mid-August. The position is offering 37 hours a week with the option of working a 4 day compressed week.
The essential experience required is experience dealing with minor householder applications. Candidates must be RTPI eligible and local authority experience is beneficial. A minimum of one year’s experience is required for this position.
The role will be within a busy and vibrant local authority, the ideal candidate must be a confident planner and be able to hit the ground running dealing with applications, giving planning advice and dealing with planning enquiries.
If you are interested in the above role or know anyone that might be, please send over your CV to Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org or give Patrick Eaton a call on 0117 968 9000 to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for Development Control Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Town Centres Planner Central Government jobs in Middlesbrough
- Full Time Town Centres Planner Housing jobs in Middlesbrough
- Full Time Town Centres Planner Property jobs in Middlesbrough
- Full Time Town Centres Planner Local Authority jobs in Middlesbrough
- Full Time Town Centres Planner Other Public sector jobs in Middlesbrough