Senior Planning Officer
A National Park in Yorkshire are looking for Senior Planner who has experience dealing with major applications to come on board to cover maternity leave, the contract will initially be 9 months which may extend to up to 1 year.
Expectations of you:
- Carrying out a development control workload predominantly major applications
- Providing professional advice on planning matters.
- Delivering committee presentations.
- Dealing with applications and appeals in accordance with established procedures and practices.
- Giving evidence at Public Inquiries and hearings.
- Assisting with the monitoring of sites and the delivery of the enforcement service as directed by the Principal Planning Officer
The successful candidate will have acquired practical experience in development management at a UK Local authority
Additionally, applicants must have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written & communication skills
If you are interested in finding out additional information about this position please give me a call (Emily Leed) on 020 3764 9261 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org