This job has now expired
Key elements of the role
- Dealing competently with a wide range of planning and listed building applications and enforcement cases,
- Managing appeals including appearing at hearings or public inquiries
- Advising the public on all development management matters
You will need to have
- Good experience and knowledge of Development Management
- Real enthusiasm, commitment and an ability to work on your own initiative.
- WelI developed customer service skills
- IT literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This post would suit an experienced person wanting to develop their career
We can offer
Support to develop your potential.
- An excellent car lease or cash alternative package.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working with some working from home
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.