This job has now expired
Isle of Man based, travel to the UK
Salary Dependant on Experience
The Lucent Group incorporates a land fund. As part of the company’s continued growth, Lucent Advisors Ltd is seeking to expand its planning capability with the appointment of a town planner.
The Fund seeks to achieve medium to long term capital growth through investment in strategic land assets located within the United Kingdom. Lucent Advisors Ltd, based in the Isle of Man, advises the fund on land acquisition and then works directly with local Authorities and government agencies to achieve planning permission which is both commercially viable and produces schemes of the highest quality.
- Undertake planning appraisals of potential sites for acquisition and advise on planning risk;
- Provide support in the commissioning and managing of sub-consultants;
- Help negotiate a deliverable planning application;
- Undertake the relevant planning work including the production of planning applications, planning statements, planning appeals etc;
- Participate in public meetings, public inquiries, examinations in public.
- MRTPI or MRICS qualified;
- Minimum of five years experience, ideally within both the public and private sector;
- Commercially aware with a track record of being involved in the delivery of complex sites.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
The Lucent Strategic Land Fund is a dedicated fund of the KMG SICAV SIF, Luxembourg