This job has now expired
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers acting as first line of communication.
- Develop and maintain positive contacts within Local Government
- With high level of technical expertise develop clients and profile within the market and which promotes Vail Williams as experts.
- In appropriate cases give evidence at public hearings and potentially at public enquiries
- Use contacts within Local Government to ascertain how to best present information
- Attend and present at planning meetings and planning committee (including evening meetings)
- Deliver services and work for internal customers adhering to same high standards promoted for external customers.
- Continually seek and develop new business opportunities, discuss with senior colleagues and develop as appropriate.
- Actively engage in networking with fellow professionals and business contacts on a regular basis.
- Be actively involved in the provision of timely and accurate management information as requested and demonstrate understanding of its importance for efficient management and growth of the business.
- Demonstrate full understanding of and compliance with Vail Williams policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of and be able to apply RTPI code of conduct and other legal and compliance requirements to own work and role.
- Mentor junior members of the own team to ensure that they are appropriately developed and involved in projects.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.