This job has now expired
Hambleton District Council is committed to delivering high quality services to customers.
We are looking for an excellent manager and talented planner able to achieve our objective of an excellent planning service which is held in high regard by residents and businesses and which is proactive in providing for the development needs of the area.
You will manage the Development Management and Planning Policy functions as an integrated service and be expected to build on our successes.
- have a proven track record of managing a Development Management team and ambition to develop this further in a senior role
- have experience of enforcement
- have a strong customer focus and the strategic vision and drive to continue to improve service delivery
- be able to develop and sustain an excellent working relationship with Members
- be aware and sensitive to the needs of businesses
- be a Member of the RTPI
- have strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
In return we will provide you with an unrivalled opportunity for personal development.
Application forms can be downloaded from www.hambleton.gov.uk