This job has now expired
1. To undertake the preparation and submission of planning applications for low complexity commercial and operational projects.
2. To undertake the preparation and submission of the required notifications on General Permitted Developments Order rights, Listed Buildings, Tree Preservation Orders and to maintain comprehensive records.
3. To undertake the preparation, submission and negotiation on planning appeals for commercial and operational projects.
4. To make certain that appropriate representations are made to protect the clients’ interests on emerging local authority development plans and attend.
5. To undertake the provision of heritage advice on complex and sensitive commercial and
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Training for MRTPI or MRICS qualification
· Strong communication skills
· Experience of Town Planning issues including public enquiries
· Strong presentation skills
· Positive and proactive team player
· MRTPI or MRICS qualified
· Full Driving Licence
- Understanding of Town Planning issues in relation to the rail industry
This 6 month contract pays a day rate of £210 LTD.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01489 898 975.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK