This job has now expired
Senior Planner / EIA Co-ordinator
AXIS is one of the UK’s leading Planning and EIA consultancies specialising in providing planning advice and technical support for major infrastructure/development projects across the UK.
The Company has a demonstrable track record in securing planning consent for complex development projects and is seeking to appoint Senior Planning Consultants and EIA Co-ordinators to reinforce our reputation for excellence.
EIA co-ordination is a key component of the majority of our planning applications and the successful candidates will have the opportunity to contribute on a range of exciting major infrastructure, minerals, waste, renewables and commercial/industrial projects.
We have opportunities for Senior Planners/EIA co-ordinators in both our Chester and South Manchester offices. Should you wish to be considered for these positions, you will need to:
• be MRTPI/IEMA or have a strong technical background in environmental consultancy aligned to some knowledge of the planning system, but wishing to expand this area of your work (3 years minimum);
• have private consultancy or relevant local authority experience;
• be familiar with EIA development (ideally, but not essentially, in the renewable energy or waste/minerals sectors);
• be capable of leading and co-ordinating planning projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work under own initiative;
• Strong team player;
• Proven technical ability, commercial awareness and project management skills;
• Commitment to meeting client requirements and producing high quality reports.
AXIS offers competitive salary together with a bonus scheme, pension and other benefits.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply now' button.